Thursday, October 30, 2014

Less frustrated :)

Still training a ton.  Still working from home (a ton, too)... and happy to report my rolls have been a good bit less frustrating lately.  I think one of the resident blackbelts was getting ready for a tournament and I'm flattered he says he was using me to experiment on. Now that it's behind him, he's gone back to a more pleasant lighthearted (aka-- it's more about me) style and I feel more in the game when we roll.  Or maybe I just lightened up and opened up my game somewhat, that's a more remote possibility but I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers.

Last night had a great class with a good friend and second-gen Rickson blackbelt. which I will write up separately.  Right now I gotta get serious work done on this appeal due the fourth. 

happy training :)

No comments: